Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Broken Hearts Like Mine

I'm upset. I'm upset because I don't have a home. Well I actually do have a home; three in fact, but I have no one to come home to. Well that's a lie too I guess; I do have people to come home to. I have a loving family with arms wide open.

Two weeks. What can I do in two weeks when I'm avoiding someone? Someone I used to call home that I can't anymore because when I called him home it was a lie. So what do I have to come home to?

I shouldn't complain. I really do have it good. I have family and good books and music. I have Christmas and presents and mints. I have a Savior. And I'll be fine.

"He was born and He lived and He died for broken hearts like mine."- Cherie Call

No comments: