Why? Why did.... Pause. I interrupt my previously scheduled message to bring you this: Guy with navy blue jacket and light brown scarf holding laptop comes up to me, "Excuse me, may I ask you two questions for my poly-sci assignment?"
"Sure."
"Do you believe in aliens?"
In my head I say, "What? I thought this was a poly-sci assignment." Out loud I say, "Um... Uh..."
"Without a definition on the word alien."
"Yyyyyesss...."
"And what state are you from?"
"Utah."
"Ok. Wow. You're throwing off my Utah statistics."
Good... I guess. I now know that Utahans don't believe in aliens, and I'm some big freak. Cool.
Anyways, I was saying.
Why? Why did I agree to working tonight? To make money I know. But why? I'm tired and lazy and I already feel like I ate half of a turkey. I can do this. I know I can.
Oh no. I just came to a sudden realization. I start working at six. Which means the game starts at eight. Which means I won't get done till nine. Shoot. It's ok.... I can do this... I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment