Sunday, March 05, 2006

....................................................................................

I am thinking I am going to quit blogging and delete this blog. If you can convince me otherwise, I may stay. If I do stay, then I won't blog very often. So what do you think?

7 comments:

Kick-butt soccer star said...

what are your reasons for not blogging very often?

blogging is awesome. it is an awesome way to express yourself and have fun, and meet new people and see their talents. i think you should so stay........but its ur choice.

heidi said...

The problem is like what Angie did you never know who you're talking to. They could just be lying. I really don't know what to do.

Kick-butt soccer star said...

you've just gotta trust us, and everybody else. only once in a while does stuff come up, and even then, it just makes it all the more interesting

heidi said...

Well the other problem is my mom thinks I am doing it way to much, so I guess I will continue, just not as often.

heidi said...

well just cuz you're a blog fanantic doesn't mean I am.

heidi said...

Thanks Meagan!

Kick-butt soccer star said...

meagan do u have a blog?