Friday, February 24, 2006

COOL IT!

STOP IT EVERYONE!
SLOW DOWN!
BREATH!

Think about what you are doing with your life currently, while following the rows of dots with your eyes.
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
Good. I just thought I would give everyone a few seconds of solitude to think, because most of us never take the time to slow down and look inward. We don't review what we've learned. We don't think of a plan for the future. This isn't just for you. I admit that I forget to breath too. Let this be a reminder to take some time out of our lives everyday to think and find peace.

4 comments:

Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah. thanks. I have been thinking about learning meditation...

but, lol, ever thought about how many ppl, namely teenagers, are actually spending most of their lives on the couch?
THOSE need a little less peace..and er.... solitude...
in other words, they need to think about doing something with their lives.

heidi said...

I agree. Do you ever have those days when you have a little to much solitude? When you mope around all day? I hate those, because I feel pointless. I mean, I'm not acomplishing anything!

Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah, xactly.

heidi said...

Angie, you need to take up a hobby.